Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pinterest & Art that inspires

Have you discovered Pinterest yet? I love getting on it and looking at all their beautiful photos for inspiration for my paintings and more often than not, I get sucked into lovely studio spaces and or other home decorating inspirational spaces. I even have a board for a bathroom remodel I want to do in the near future. It's a wonderful place to organize inspiration photos just like interior designers do.  And it's also a great place to visit if you have the time! (I have to be careful with this-smile.)



But I especially love a category I created- Art That Inspires Me .  A board with some of my favorite art by different artists I've come to know and love. If you have not discovered Pinterest yet it is an online bulletin board where you can collect ideas for food, decorating, crafts, art and more. You can see my  boards here. Please follow me & I can follow you back.






Red Rose oil painting recently sold. You can see more of my available paintings here.
Red Rose Sold



No comments: